Mergers and Acquisitions Research Centre
http://jmservice.com/honeywell What we do
buy antabuse uk The Cass M&A Research Centre (MARC), founded in 2008, is the only such research centre at any major business school focused on both the research and practice of M&A. With its proximity to the City of London, Cass is perfectly placed to maintain close contacts with M&A bankers, lawyers, consultants, accountants, journalists and other key players.
The result has been and is new, cutting-edge insights into the entire M&A field, from deal origination to completion, from financing to integration, from emerging markets to the boardrooms of the world’s largest companies.
The Centre and its faculty:
- Perform research that has direct practical relevance to M&A deal advisory.
- Publish papers in top journals, the business press and other financial literature.
- Offer programmes for practitioners on how to conduct effective M&A deal analysis.
- Provide advice and support to companies and M&A advisers.
- Host debates on emerging issues in M&A market.
MARC’s faculty, along with top executives from its senior sponsors and sponsors, provide commentary on M&A deals and industry issues to the media.